My name is Lisa Weingardt, the owner and artist behind Little Loo Photography. I am a maternity, newborn, and family photographer and film-maker located in Las Vegas, NV.
I truly have a deep passion for documenting life's most intimate and important moments for families, the birth of their children. This passion is what drove me into the field of labor and delivery where I have practiced as a labor and delivery nurse for the past 18 years. As I began Little Loo Photography in 2011, it was no surprise that I was still drawn to documenting this time in life for families, after all, it is still what brings me to tears, touches that deep and tender part of my mama heart. I am reminded often of just what a blessing it is to be a part of such an intimate part of family's lives.
I remember holding my own children and thinking that there is no greater love, being a parent truly changes who you are to your very core. I have also come to see the fragility, the speed, and the tenderness that passes so quickly as it does occur just as everyone warns you... in the blink of an eye. Having these memories in images and film truly is a passion of mine.
My style is clean and simple. I am truly drawn to the story. I believe that each family is made up such incredible stories, woven through time by the relationships and life moments that they share with each other. They are the stories the shape us and mold us, and they draw me in. I want you to look back on your images and footage many years down the road and still love everything that we have captured and for that reason, I strive to keep my style clean and classic. I strive to capture the scenes of your families lives just as they are. While I do pose to some degree during my sessions, it is usually direct you into interactions with each other where I can draw out your personalities and connections with each other. I want to capture you just as you are.. deeply and madly in love with each other, connected, and unique. Iwant to capture YOUR story.
- I have four children; two daughters, two sons, and a child in heaven.
- I have been located in Las Vegas, NV since 1982 so have come to accept the fact that I am mostly from here!
- I am married to an incredibly supportive husband who is a retired fire captain.
- I am a Christ-follower.
- I love to travel the world and love immersing myself in different cultures!
- I am a marathon runner.
- I am deeply and wonderfully blessed.
- Why Little Loo Photography?......I grew up in a neighborhood with four girls named Lisa ( I was born during the Lisa Marie Presley era!) . I have always been small and quickly earned the nickname 'Little Lisa Loo Loo."... then "Loo" as I got older and then went on to call our youngest daughter by the nickname "Loo". So, Loo just stuck!